Monday, May 31, 2010

Shades


That’s what I named my first book as.An oxford dictionary would define "Shades" as colored sun glasses to protect you from sun rays but I used it to narrate something important.

You must have known that "Shades" are of different colors-blue,red,green etc....

You wear a blue colored shade; the world around you would look bluish in color.
You wear a red colored shade; the world around you would look reddish in color.
Have you tried wearing a blue colored shade and look at a box painted in red?
Will that red box still look reddish in color?

We forget that we have a shade in front of our eyes and start believing that the world around is bluish in color and the box is purple. That’s what humans are all about.Your decisions and choices in life are influenced by the shades you wear.Learn to change your shades according to circumstances and that’s what you learn from my book.

”What would be your choice of an Ice cream-Cornetto or Chocobar?” From your answer to the above question,the book can help you find out what colored shade you have been wearing all your life.

The book can also answer simple questions such as “Why am I not Obama”, stupid questions such as”Why am I a software engineer” and complex questions such as”Why did I fall in love”?

To find out answers to all your unanswered baffling questions, read my short ninety page book published at Pothi.com

9 comments:

pavithra lakshmanan said...

Brilliant and sooo true!

Can't wait to read it!!

:-D

Shi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinutha N said...

The cover n the intro are solid reasons to watch out for the book ! It speaks so much about it :)
Looking forward to get my hands on it ! Go author !! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds Interesting. ! I can exactly relate to what you are talking about: "Shades". These are perspective's or perceptions or mental models we have about how the world operates. It's a fascinating topic. Would love to read your book. When is it coming out ?

Unknown said...

the topic mentioned is something that has to be thought about or to be understood by everyone in their life...all the time..
and the gist is captivating & made me think what would be in store for us inside the book..

Happy for your 1st book Saalo.. waiting to find more answers to my questions ;)

SuPa said...

I understands the silence picture you give all the time sal ... Your thoughts and observations have evolved as Shades.Very Eager to get the book and understands what shades am i wearing or I should wear ..I would have been lucky and happy now if i would have got this book a year and half before...Congrats and all the best "Shades" Salini...

anand said...

eagerly awaiting your masterpiece..

Shades
All cats are grey in dark or the dark shades makes them grey.
why the world is beautiful in one shade and other moment it is full of grieves
why one moment you laugh like this is last day and other u get into worries about thinking of future?
why adventitiously you meet someone and fall into love and ignore the love near by you?
why you think possible as impossible and impossible as possible?
why the beauty is in the eye of beholder.
May be it is the shade one is wearing behind all this so it can be answer of all this question and other lots of, in your life. Everything is affected by the shades you wear...
So jump at this psychological, humorous and masterpiece for knowing yourself, your present shades and your best shades
I will try the blue one-- that will be too optimistic.
the black one---no too pessimistic
the grey one --- no way too mysterious..the green one ..the yellow one...hold on..lets wait for the masterpiece from Salini-- SHADES

Nostalgia-Lives said...

hey i m anshay frm bhopal i find ur blog really exciting ,,,,,can we friends? whenever u come online just pls do me a favor just review my blog and contact me i need ur help ur posts are awesome i too wanna write some of theme
http://www.heartofviper.co.cc/

Unknown said...

Nice blog, I can exactly relate to what you are talking about: "Shades".The cover in intro read in book.I share the post my brother.My brother working in 24 hour Des Moines Towing company..It is awesome picture and silent sound.I would have got this book a year It is very intersting.